In This Section
The foundation stone of this church was laid bv Rev. Anderson in 1903, after the land for the Church was donated by two local businessmen: E.T. Penrose and L.G. Turner.
This stone, Gothic Revival style building with its tower and spire and stained - glass windows was designed by architects Gilbert and Gilling. The stone was rendered at some later stage.
The adjacent church hall was built in 1919.
Audio transcript available.