39. St Andrews Uniting Church - 1905
Opened in August 1905 on the same site as the original Presbyterian Church, St Andrew's replaced an older structure built in 1892. This red brick church was opened by Rev. Dr. Paton. It became a Uniting Church in 1977.
The Uniting Church held its last service in August 1995, but the building was used by another congregation until December 1996. It has been a private residence since 1996.
Audio transcript available.