25. Central School Building - 1900
This two-storey brick building was erected in 1900 as part of the Central School, built in 1886 and the first government school at Broken Hill. It was, then, a temporary wood and iron building.
The 1900 building was then occupied by the Broken Hill District School from 1909. It is now part of the high school, built in in 1919.
Audio transcript available.