In This Section
This lookout provides an excellent panoramic view of the southern part of the line of lode, particularly the old Zinc and NBHC which are now Perilya mining operations.
The hill is so-named because it was the site of the Block 10 Mine's concentration mill, which was erected in 1903. The mill was originally connected to the mine by an aerial ropeway. The mill operated until 1923, and some evidence of it still survives here.
Audio transcript available.