In This Section
The foundation stone for the original rendered stone church was laid by Rev. Rosciter in July 1890, and the Church was opened for worship in September of that year.
The adjacent church hall, known as Ivey Hall, was added in 1920.
The Nicholls Street and Mica Street Methodist congregations were amalgamated in 1956, and all services transferred in1959, when a new church was opened on the adjacent corner.
Audio transcript available.